Holland and Belgium truly are a biker’s delight.
And with VBT, you’ll experience them to their fullest. We unpack our bags just once, then trace tranquil waterways on an intimate barge, bikes at the ready for exploring! Medieval cities frozen in time, charming riverside villages, storybook countryside, and iconic windmills are all a pleasant ride away from our moorings. And our journey is endlessly enriched when we learn how the Dutch keep the sea at bay, indulge in the services of our attentive barge crew, and more. Join us for this unforgettable exploration of the Low Countries!
Bicycle Tour Only - without Air
- 7 nights aboard a private canal barge
- 16 meals - 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 6 dinners
- Roundtrip international airfare
- 7 nights aboard a private canal barge, 1 night in an Amsterdam hotel, 2 nights in a Bruges hotel
- 19 meals - 10 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 6 dinners.
- Guided walking tours in Amsterdam
- AND the option to add our Low-Cost Trip Extensions: Pre-trip: Amsterdam • 3 nights $395 Post-trip: Brussels • 3 nights $495
Both Vacation Options
- 1 glass of wine with all dinners aboard the barge
- FREE use of our custom VBT bicycle and helmet
- Service of two bilingual VBT Trip Leaders
- 6 days of cycling with FULL VAN SUPPORT during the cruise
portion of your trip
- Welcome reception
- Sightseeing and cultural activities
- 5% Frequent Traveler Credit to use on your next VBT
- Special Good Buy discount
What to Expect
This tour offers easy terrain through the trip. Our VBT support shuttle is
available every day at designated waypoints for those who need assistance.
- Activity Level: Easy
- Daily Mileage: 15 – 35 miles
- Daily Biking Time: 2 – 4 hours